For all men who want to pray, a place for everyone!
- For men who may be just beginning and learning to pray.
- For men already trained, prepared and are active prayer warriors and every man in between.
- We want all men to feel that they can participate and find a place to pray.
- And importantly be involved in prayer in your local church, not just the arenas listed below, but where/when ever you can, pray.
Listen to me! You can pray for anything, and if you believe, you will have it.
Mark 11:24 (NLT)
You are invited to participate in at least one or both (married men) of the first two arenas listed below. Then, your additional challenge is to also participate in the next two arenas as the opportunities arise.
1. Prayer Partners
Find a male friend who will pray with you regularly, daily or weekly. Either meet together or connect in some other way, especially if your friend is some distance away. e.g. Skype, Viber etc, but do it regularly.
- Pray for one another,
- your family and
- agree together, in Jesus’ name, on specific requests.
- There is tremendous power in agreeing prayer.
2. Husbands & Fathers
If you do not already, you need to play a leadership role in your household inviting them to pray with you.
- Firstly, pray with your wife daily
- Secondly, involve your children in family prayer times
- Be an example, teach your children to pray and pray with them.
3. 30 minute Prayer Encounter
Market Place / Business Sector / Education Centres
Men coming together in their work place, schools and/or universities/colleges to pray.
- Daily, or at least weekly, before work, during lunch times or after work
- Not another Bible Study, but gathering to pray
4. Specific Appointed Moments
These will be moments when led by the Holy Spirit we will invite men to gather at a specific place to pray, making specific, inspired, declarations for transformation, healing, breakthrough and victory etc, in Jesus’ name.
- Warriors joining together in Jesus’ name to see strongholds broken and victories won.
A warrior filled with wisdom ascends into the high place and releases regional breakthrough, bringing down the strongholds of the mighty.
Proverbs 21:22 (The Passion Translation)